Nursery Healthcare Assistant
Grade: Scale 2 Scp 3 Pro-rata £10,265.00
Responsible to: Nursery Manager
Duration: Fixed term - January 2020 to July 2020
Contract: Part time, Term Time only
Hours: 20 hours per week 11.00am – 15.00pm
Old Oak is a happy, friendly 1.5 form entry school near East Acton underground station on the central line. The school serves the local estate and nurtures every child in a safe and caring environment.
The governors of Old Oak Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Nursery Healthcare Assistant . This a part time, fixed term role.
The successful candidate will have:
Experience with the provision of a stimulating learning environment.
- To assist the nursery team in providing particular care in the areas of teaching children hygiene, self-care and healthy choices as part of teaching and learning.
- To support children and their families through the delivery of high quality early education and care. Ability to adhere to the safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
Our school can offer:
• a friendly, caring and supportive team
• a nurturing environment for children who make excellent progress in a short space of time.
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Monday 13th January 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 14th January 2020
Interviews: Monday 20th January 2020
Old Oak Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Old Oak Primary School, Mellitus Street, London W12 0AS
Tel: 020 8743 7629 Email: email@example.com