Learning Support Assistant
Fixed Term Contract – Part Time Term time only
Salary Scale: Scale 3, spinal point 5 - 6
Actual Salary: £15,956 - £16,243 per annum
Hours: 30 hours per week (8:30 – 3:30pm)
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work one-to-one with a child.
We need someone who:
- is committed to pupils’ learning and well-being
- is friendly and can work as part of a team
- has empathy and can understand varying perspectives
- has experience of working with pupils, particularly those with special educational needs, including Autism and Speech and Language communication difficulties
- enjoys working in a culturally diverse community
- has at least NVQ level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
We can offer you:
- a happy and friendly environment with Christ at its centre
- enthusiastic children
- a positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- support and training opportunities to develop your full potential
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 9th March 2020
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
How to apply
For further details about the post and an applications pack please contact the School Business Manager, Francesca Greene on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02076037717.