(Permanent Contract – Full-Time)
Salary Scale: Scale 5 – 6
£25833 - £29796
36 hours per week (7:45am to 11am and 1pm to 5pm)
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced and skilled Site Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the maintenance of the school buildings
- Management, maintenance and care of the grounds
- Support in the arrangements for hosting both school and public events
- Maintenance of all relevant records relating to the school premises
- Health and safety of the school site and its users
- Opening and closing the school buildings
- Site security
We can offer you:
- a happy and friendly environment with Christ at its centre
- enthusiastic children
- a positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- support and training opportunities to develop your full potential
For further details about the post and an applications pack please contact the School Business Manager, Francesca Greene on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02076037717.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 9th March 2020
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.